Frequently Asked Questions (12 of them)
1. If you could travel to any country in the world, which one would it be and why?
I would love to travel to Japan, South Korea and Ecuador. The reason why I want to go to all this place is because I want to experience their culture, language, & most important food 🙂
2. Do you have any pet peeves?
I have a couple of pet peeves.
- Drivers who don’t use a turn signal.
- People who stick their USED gum just about anywhere
- Grocery shopping carts with a bad wheel.
- Ice cream with freezer burn. 😦
- Someone who eats my last ramen noodle packages. grrr
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
A hidden talent that I have is that I’m able to write backwards and sideways.
5. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
My age. I would love to be 12 again. :))
6. Do you speak other language besides English?
Yes, I do. I speak Spanish and I’m trying to teach myself how to speak Japanese-Konnichiwa, watashi wa Cecilia desu. 🙂
7. Use 10 words to describe yourself.
Prankster, honest,Sensitive, trustworthy, Introvert, compassionate, foodaholic , nerdy, happy, awkward. 🙂
8. What is your favorite fruit/vegetable to plant?
I enjoy growing tomatoes, tomatillos, peppers, watermelons, and squash 😀
9. Your favorite bug?
My favorite bug(s) would be a butterflies, dragonflies, and the praying mantis.
10. What is your favorite food?
Favorite food would be Italian & Mexican food ( with no meat ;)I also love tofu!
11. What is your favorite childhood memory?
We had a lime tree in our backyard, and my cousins decided to come over. I wanted to show off. As I was climbing up the tree. I slipped and my pant got caught in small tree branch. I was pretty much hanging upside down. I was scared, but I was also laughing. I had a best time with my sisters and cousins. I was hanging upside down for 5 mins suffering while my cousins and sisters were there laughing at me.
12. Where do you currently work at? and what’s your dream job?
I currently at a Public Library and I enjoy working there. But my dream job would owning a small farm and being able to grow a lot of organic heirloom vegetables, eggs, fish and fruit. I want to make make the produce affordable for everyone.